Emilie´s Testimonial from the February 2016 Course

Posted On // Leave a Comment

How would you describe the course in one sentence?

“You have no idea of what is going to happen, but something IS going to happen.”

What was your biggest challenge?

“My biggest challenge was accepting failure and to realize that failure can be seen as a success. For me not being able to last all rounds in the sweatlodge didn´t mean that I don´t make progress it showed me where were my limits.”

What was the thing that surprised you the most?

“The morning after the Tipi-ceremony! It was everything, the feeling of being with myself and in my body, the other people, the nature… I will remember that moment my whole life; and not only the moment also its aftereffects. Because after that I felt and saw myself differently, it was my re-birth, something deep shifted.” 

Would you recommend and if, why would you recommend the course?

“For me it was mind-blowing, an information-storm that I was in, an experience that you don’t get anywhere else and there is no price for that. You get knowledge and there is no answer to your question, you are shown to find your own answer. Donnie is unique, he is not a shaman/healer that tells you what to do, he shows what’s inside of you.”

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen